“Endlessly enjoyment in a luxury villa, directly on the sandy beach and tasting the Balinese beauty? Villa Banjar Beach offers it all!”
|Rate starting from Euro 945 per week|
|Directly on the beach||Fully equipped kitchen||Washing machine and children’s furniture|
|Suitable for up to 8 people||FREE WIFI, TV & DVD||Private pool (12 x 5m)|
|3 Bedrooms and 1 guest room||3 Bathrooms, shower, toilet and wash basins||Including 6 days a week staff|
|Beautiful tropical garden (2000m²)||Bale benong at the beachfront||Bath and beach towels and bed linen is provided|
VILLA BANJAR BEACH
Villa Banjar Beach is a very luxurious detached villa, right on the sandy beach of Lovina Beach, the stretch of beach on the north coast that is known by the many dolphins you can spot in the sea. The villa is located in a breathtaking tropical scenery with the sea, mountains, rice fields and traditional fishing villages. The front of the villa offers an unblocked view of the Bali sea, at the rear of the villa you have a fantastic view of the traditional rice fields and mountains in the distance.
The villa is very spacious and offers a combination of Western luxury and comfort with Asian elements. The villa was built with sustainable local materials and construction principles and has a characteristic high thatched roof to ensure the cool air inside the villa.
The decor is contemporary, high-quality luxury materials are used and the villa has all modern facilities such as Wi-Fi, digital-TV, DVD, washing machine, safe deposit boxes, books, lounge sofas, CD’s and a water cooler. The special feature of this villa is its open character to the garden and the sea.
The tastefully furnished villa has 3 bedrooms and can accommodate 6 to 8 people. Each bedroom has a king-size bed with mosquito nets, air conditioning and a private en-suite bathroom with toilet. The doors can be fully opened to the garden and seaside making the atmosphere of an open house. In addition, there is a guest room with a large double sofa bed. The first floor offers a balcony with seating area and a magnificent view of the garden and the sea.
“The villa has a lush tropical garden of 2000 m2 with high coconut palms and mango trees, direct access to the 32meter private beach front and an infinity swimming pool of 12 by 5 meters, daily maintained by our gardener.”
The swimming pool of natural turquoise stone is surrounded by a hardwood pool deck with lounge chairs and a covered terrace with a dining area and a lounge area. You’ll probably spend the most of your time on this delicious spot overlooking the garden, the swimming pool and the sea. The terrace offers almost always a delicious sea breeze for a comfortable temperature.
In the garden, near the sea, you will find a bale benong: the typical Indonesian gazebo with lots of pillows and a thatched roof. This is the ultimate place to relax, enjoy the always spectacular sunsets, drink an aperitif, read, meditate or enjoy a Balinese massage.
“Imagine yourself in this private resort. The welcoming staff takes care of everything to ensure you have a memorable stay. They take care of the cleaning and household, the groceries and prepare all your meals.”
Our staff of 4 people will be at your service six days a week. They take care of the household, the laundry, the garden, do the shopping and cook delicious meals. They will do everything to make your stay as comfortable as possible. You will experience the luxury of a hotel in this private villa. During the evening and night there is always a security guard on duty.
Details: the villa is set on a private property with a lush mature garden and is designed to offer maximum privacy, space and luxury. This combined with the tropical beauty and peaceful surrounding guarantees an unforgettable stay.
A lot of attention is paid constantly to the quality of the grounds, the interior and the service to ensure all guests have a careless holiday.
- The rates listed below are per night (based on a stay with 2 people) for the exclusive use of the villa and include electricity, gas, water, taxes, staff costs, help desk, bath and bed linens, free (wifi) Internet and a welcome package including the first dinner and the first breakfast after arrival.
- The total rate of your stay will be shown at the bottom right under the calendar after filling in the preferred arrival and departure date and the total number of guests. The security deposit (€ 150 per stay) is not yet included.
Type of villa: very luxuriously furnished beachfront villa built with a mixture of Balinese architecture and modern comfort with a beautiful tropical garden, large infinity pool, staff including a cook, and breathtaking views of the sea
- Suitable for 6 to 8 people
- 3 bedrooms with airconditioning, king size beds, mosquito nets, cabinets
- 1 bedroom with a double sofa bed and ceiling fan
- 3 en-suite bathrooms with a shower, toilet and wash basins
- Separate guest toilet
- Fully equipped kitchen including a fridge, gas cooker, microwave, blender, toaster, rice cooker, coffee maker for ground coffee and for Senseo pads, water dispenser
- Living area with lounge set, TV/DVD, DVD’s, books, board games
- Free Wi-Fi Internet access
- Large covered terrace with ceiling fans, dining area and lounge area
- Large infinity pool (12m x 5m) with descending steps
- Sun terrace surrounding the pool with sun beds and parasols
- Outdoor shower
- Bale benong at the beach side with thick mattress and pillows
- Large tropical landscaped garden (2000m²) met high palm trees, mango trees, banana trees and lots of flowering plants
- Bath towels, beach towels and linens provided
- Washing machine, safe deposit boxes, 2 baby cots, extra single bed and high chair available
- Including 6 days a week staff: cleaning & housekeeping service, gardener and security guard
- Massage, driver, babysitter, yoga teacher can be arranged
- Transfers en tours with driver on request