“Do you want to relax and enjoy an unforgettable and carefree holiday in a luxury villa?
Book Villa Cantik and enjoy the spectacular view and the caring, professional service of the staff in this luxury holiday villa right at the beach!”
|Rate starting from Euro 910 per week|
|Directly on the beach!||Large play area (70sqm) with sports and game attributes||Washing machine, baby cots and safe deposit box|
|Max. 8 people||FREE WIFI, TV & DVD||Beautiful tropical garden (1000m²)|
|3 bedrooms & 3 bathrooms||Second bale benong at the beach||Including 6 days a week staff|
|Private pool (60m2)||Bale benong next to the pool||Bath and beach towels and bed linen is provided|
Villa Cantik is beautifully situated, directly on the beach and close to Lovina, the tourist town on the North coast of Bali.
The villa is surrounded by a landscaped tropical garden with private swimming pool and has a magnificent view over the Bali sea. You will enjoy the spectacular view anytime of the day! Also in the evening, when the sun disappears into the sea with a red glow and makes way for the stars.
Ideal for a couples get-away or a family holiday, friendly staff are able to assist you 6 days a week and there is a help desk available to arrange all of your touring and driver requirements.
The villa offers maximum comfort and privacy and is also very child friendly with a children’s pool, bedrooms on the ground floor, plenty of space both inside and outside and the beach directly at your front door. The garden is adjacent to the beach, so you are only a few steps away from the sea, which is calm for most of the year with a minor current. In addition, the sandy beach slopes gently into the sea, making it safe for children.
The villa itself is set amidst beautiful, tropical gardens on a 1000 sqm plot. The garden has banana & coconut palms and tropical plants with year-round blooming flowers.
Within the lush gardens you will be greeted with your own impressive private 60 sqm infinity swimming pool. For the children there is a smaller, shallower pool of 9 sqm. Surrounding the pool you will find comfortable sun lounges complete with shady umbrellas and a bale bengong – just perfect for that afternoon nap.
The stylishly furnished and spacious villa accommodates groups up to 6 adults and 2 children. Downstairs comprises of the main entrance, a powder room and two air-conditioned bedrooms with king-size beds, both of them with a private Balinese-style–bathroom. The bathrooms are fully made of natural stone and have a shower, toilet and washbasins.
In addition, on the ground floor, you will find a large kitchen with all the necessary kitchen equipment and a cozy living room with a dining table and a lovely lounge area with TV and DVD player.
The living room has large glass doors on two sides, which can be completely opened to the two covered terraces with also a large dining table and a lounge area for the delightful evenings.
Also on the first floor there is a large play area of 70sqm with sports and game attributes such as a ping pong table, football game, darts, punch bag and fitness treadmill.
The bedroom on the first floor also has a large covered deck with lounge chairs, allowing you to lay back, relax and enjoy the gentle breeze and spectacular views over the garden and the sea.
All bedrooms, living and dining areas (both indoor and outdoor) are equipped with cooling ceiling fans for your comfort.
In the villa also three double tents with air mattresses and sleeping bags are available to use, you could also spend the night outside under the stars in the garden!
Tastefully and thoughtfully decorated throughout, Villa Cantik is also filled with many ‘homely’ touches such as DVD’s, magazines, books games and free Wi-Fi as we would like our guests to feel comfortable and at home during their stay. The villa also has a washing machine, a safe deposit box to store your personal belongings and there are 2 baby cots and 2 high chairs available for the youngest guests.
The light, airy kitchen is fully equipped with all new, modern appliances should you feel inclined to use them. However, cooking is not something to concern yourself with during your stay as the villa comes with staff, including a cook, 6 days a week!
The staff takes care of the cleaning, the laundry, the grocery shopping and can prepare the most delicious meals for you (breakfast, lunch and dinner). In addition to a housekeeper and a cook, the villa has a gardener and a security guard to take care of your every need and ensure you have a relaxing holiday.
The staff costs are included in the rental rate, also the preparing of all the meals is included.
A local help desk will greet you on arrival and show you around the villa. They will also arrange any sightseeing trips or drivers you may require. As most guests arrive in the late afternoon or early evening, the first dinner and breakfast is included in your rental.
On arrival you will find a welcome package that includes fresh fruit, bread and an assortment of beverages. Whilst groceries after that are at your own expense, the staff are happy to do the shopping for you on a daily basis or, if you prefer, a driver can take you into Lovina or Singaraja to shop at one of the larger supermarkets. Prices for food are still very low on Bali, also eating out in lovina is very affordable.
The surroundings provide ample scope for exploring, discovery and activities. Beautiful beaches, terraced rice-fields, plantations, mountains, temples and some nice villages and towns are close by. You will find wonderful snorkelling and diving sites and also one of the finest golf courses in Asia that is just an hour’s drive away. And of course the dolphin trips you can make early in the morning on the sea. More and more people are discovering this still pristine, unspoiled and authentic North Bali.
In the villa you will find an information guide with suggestions for trips.
You can ask the staff or the helpdesk to arrange a car and driver for sight seeing trips. The drivers speak English and are also very good guides, they know the most beautiful places to visit on Bali!
Built with traditional Balinese materials and with a large alang alang (Balinese grass) roof, Villa Cantik has been specifically designed to take advantage of the spectacular views offered by its beachside location whilst always ensuring your privacy and comfort during you stay.
Much attention has been given to comfort and luxury inside and outside the villa; you will enjoy a carefree holiday in this beautiful villa!
Details: Villa Cantik is located on the small-scale and beautifully landscaped villa park Batu-Batu. You can use the facilities at the villa park including a Spa for lovely massages and the large wooden boat with a bar for guests lying on the beach. This is the perfect place to enjoy the beautiful views of the sea with a cool drink. There are also sup boards to use on the sea and there is a trampoline for children. All villas (5 in total) have a private garden and pool and its own staff, so all the guests have full privacy.
As a guest at Villa Cantik you will get a complimentary massage offered at the Spa.
Central Lovina with nice restaurants, bars and local shops is within easy reach, about a 10-minute drive away.
- The rates listed below are per night (based on a stay with 1-4 people) for the exclusive use of the villa and include electricity, gas, water, taxes, staff costs, help desk, bath and bed linens, free (wifi) Internet and a welcome package including the first dinner and the first breakfast after arrival.
- The total rate of your stay will be shown at the bottom right under the calendar after filling in the preferred arrival and departure date and the total number of guests. The security deposit (€ 150 per stay) is not yet included.
Property type: luxurious, modern and child-friendly villa, built in Balinese style and beautifully situated directly on the beach of Lovina-Beach with spectacular views
- Suitable for up to 6 adults and 2 children
- Spacious (villa 300m², garden 1000m²)
- 3 Bedrooms (2 bedrooms each of 22m² on the ground floor and 1 bedroom of 30m² on the first floor)
- Large play area of 70sqm on the first floor with sports and game attributes such as a ping pong table, football game, darts, punch bag and fitness treadmill
- 3 Bedrooms with king-size beds, mosquito nets, air conditioning, ceiling fans, bedside tables, wardrobes and private bathroom
- 3 Bathrooms with shower, basins and toilet
- Powder room in hallway
- Large kitchen with fridge, freezer, gas cooker, microwave, blender, rice cooker, toaster, sandwich maker, coffee maker and water dispenser that dispensers hot, cold and normal temperature water
- Living area with dining table and chairs, lounge sofa and lounge chairs, TV with Indovision satellite connection, DVD-player, DVD’s books, games
- Free wireless Internet
- Ceiling fans in all bedrooms, lounge/dining areas, kitchen and covered terraces
- Large infinity pool of 60 sq mtr, graduated from 1.4 to 2 mtrs
- Shallow children’s pool of 9 sq mtr, 1 mtr deep
- The pools are connected with steps between them, corner steps into each pool
- Outdoor shower for pool
- 3 Fully covered terraces, 2 on the ground floor with outdoor dining table and lounge chairs, 1 upstairs balcony with relax chairs
- Sun terrace with sun beds, cushions and sun umbrellas
- Bale benong with mattress and cushions next to pool and sun bed area
- Second bale benong with mattress and cushions at the beach side
- Beautifully landscaped tropical garden (1000m²) with banana & coconut palms and tropical plants with year-round blooming flowers
- Large grassed area in front of infinity pool
- Three double tents with air mattresses and sleeping bags available
- Bath and bed linen, washing machine, safety deposit box, 2 baby cots and 2 high chairs available
- Parking space available
- Including staff 6 days a week (housekeeper & cook, gardener and security guard)