Are you interested in an uniquely styled and luxury villa right on the beach with optimal privacy and comfort? Villa The Mango Trees is the perfect choice!
|Rate starting from Euro 1.015 per week|
|Directly on the beach||Fully equipped kitchen||Washing machine, baby cots and safe deposit box|
|Suitable for up to 8 people & 2 children||FREE WIFI, TV & DVD||Private pool (12 x 6m)|
|4 Bedrooms with aircon||4 Large bathrooms with rain shower||Including 6 days a week staff|
|Beautiful tropical garden (1450m2)||Roof terrace with Bale benong ||Bath and beach towels and bed linen is provided|
VILLA THE MANGO TREES
Light, fresh air and space are the principles in the design of this beautiful modern villa.
The villa is built with natural materials including paras stone, bangarai hard wood and Javanese teak wood. Eye-catcher of the villa is the thatched roof made of Balinese alang-alang grass. The roof is extended, providing lovely shaded terraces, both on the garden side and the sea side of the villa. The lay-out of the villa is designed to make maximum use of the fantastic view of the Bali Sea and the sea breeze that provides natural cooling.
Villa The Mango Trees is beautifully located, right at the sandy beach of Lovina-Beach, in the village of Dencarik, close to Lovina center, the tourist town on the North coast of Bali.
The villa has a large tropical garden of 1.450 sqm and a beautiful swimming pool of 6 meter wide and 12 meter long, the depth increases from 1.0 meter to 1.6 meter. The villa is located directly at the beach and you have your own beachfront of 30 meters wide!
The villa has 4 spacious and attractively decorated bedrooms, 2 at the garden side and 2 at the sea side. Each bedroom has a queen size bed with mosquito nets, air conditioning and a private bathroom. The bathrooms are beautifully decorated in Balinese style, partly open-air with a rain-shower, a wash basin and a toilet. The master bathroom has also a beautiful sunken white marble bath. The 5th bathroom is outside next to the shower of the swimming pool and has also a sunken bath where you can enjoy a delicious bath in the open air. In the two garden rooms an extra single bed can be placed if required.
The villa has a fully equipped kitchen made of Javanese teak wood with an open design and a charming and luxuriously decorated living room with sliding glass doors to the sea facing terrace. Here you will find a large dining table and a spacious seating area with lounge sofa. From the terrace you have a magnificent view over the Bali Sea.
A large paras stone terrace equipped with sun beds and umbrellas surrounds the swimming pool that is tiled with green natural stone. Of course the bale benong at the beach side is not missing. This typical Indonesian open room with thatched roof and provided with mattress and pillows is the ultimate place to relax and to enjoy the fantastic view!
In front of the dining area on the shaded terrace there is a palm garden to enjoy maximum privacy and coolness. A nicely landscaped lotus pond is integrated in the terrace. On the garden side of the villa you will find another shaded terrace surrounded by tropical plants and flowers which provides a tranquil place to relax with great views of the garden.
A particular feature of the villa is the rooftop terrace with a second bale benong equipped with thick mattresses and pillows, the ideal place to enjoy the sunset with a cool drink. The sunset at this coast is spectacular!
The villa is equipped with all modern conveniences such as free Wi-Fi internet access, satellite TV, DVD with surround system, a washing machine, a gas BBQ, 2 safe deposit boxes to store valuables and in the bookcases are Dutch, English and some Danish, German and Swedish books, CDs and many DVDs for use. The kitchen has all modern conveniences such as a gas stove, oven, microwave, fridge, wine cooler, toaster, blender, rice cooker, Nespresso coffee maker and a water dispenser.
You do not only have plenty of privacy and comfort during your stay but you also enjoy the service you normally get in a luxury hotel. In the villa 6 days a week welcoming staff is at your service! They take care of the cleaning, the laundry, the grocery shopping and prepare on request delicious meals for you. In addition to a house hold help and a cook, the villa has a gardener and a the security guard on duty in the evening and at night. You will have a relaxed and carefree stay!
Details: Villa The Mango Trees is designed to create maximum privacy and to enjoy maximum benefit of the sea breeze and the amazing views of the Bali Sea. The enclosed garden with a lotus pond and mango trees provide a peaceful and relaxed atmosphere.
The interior of the villa is very atmospheric and luxury and all rooms are very stylishly decorated.
Two bedrooms are located at the front of the villa overlooking the pool and the sea. The other two bedrooms are located at the garden side of the villa and have a beautiful view of the garden. Because of the location of the bedrooms on both sides of the villa you have a lot of privacy, whether you are a couple or a family or staying with multiple families or a group of friends.
Villa The Mango Trees guarantees an unique and unforgettable holiday!
- The rates listed below are per night (based on a stay with 1-4 people) for the exclusive use of the villa and include electricity, gas, water, taxes, staff costs, help desk, bath and bed linens, free (wifi) Internet and a welcome package including the first dinner and the first breakfast after arrival.
- The total rate of your stay will be shown at the bottom right under the calendar after filling in the preferred arrival and departure date and the total number of guests. The security deposit (€ 150 per stay) is not yet included.
VILLA THE MANGO TREES
Type of villa: Very luxurious and modern designed holiday villa, sleeps up to 8 adults and 2 children, to experience optimal luxury, comfort and privacy, with magnificent views
- Suitable for up to 8-10 people
- 4 bedrooms with air conditioning and ceiling fan (queen size beds with mosquito nets)
- Possibility to place 2 extra (child) beds in one or two bedrooms
- 4 en-suite bathrooms (in Bali style, partly open-air, with rain shower, toilet and 2 washbasins, the master bathroom has also a sunken bathtub)
- 5th bathroom outside with sunken bathtub in the open air, close to the pool shower
- Guest toilet in hallway
- Fully equipped kitchen with fridge, gas cooker, oven, microwave, wine cooler, rice cooker, toaster, coffee maker for ground coffee, Nespresso coffee maker, blender, waterdispenser
- Second fridge for extra capacity
- Living room with seating and lounge area, TV, DVD with surround system, books, CD’s, DVD’s
- Free Wi-Fi Internet
- Large swimming pool (72 sqm) surrounded with sun terrace with sun beds and umbrellas
- Large daybed in the beach side garden, in the shade of the palm trees
- Bale benong at the beachside
- Large covered terrace facing the sea with dining table and seating area with lounge sofa
- Covered terrace at the garden site of the villa with seating area
- Beautiful landscaped tropical garden (1450 sqm) with a palm garden, lotus pond, mango trees and lots of tropical plants and flowers
- Rooftop terrace with a second bale benong
- Bath towels, beach towels and bed linen available
- Staff quarters with washing machine
- 2 safe deposit boxes, 2 extra beds, 1 baby cot and 1 high chair available
- Parking space for up to 3 cars available
- Including 6 days a week staff