“Do you want to relax and enjoy an unforgettable and carefree holiday in a luxury villa?
Book Villa Cantik and enjoy the spectacular view and the caring, professional service of the staff in this luxury holiday villa right at the beach!
Villa Cantik is beautifully situated, directly on the beach and close to Lovina, the tourist town on the North coast of Bali.
The villa is surrounded by a landscaped tropical garden with private swimming pool and has a magnificent view over the Bali sea. You will enjoy the spectacular view anytime of the day! Also in the evening, when the sun disappears into the sea with a red glow and makes way for the stars.
Ideal for a couples get-away or a family holiday, friendly staff are able to assist you 6 days a week and there is a help desk available to arrange all of your touring and driver requirements.
The villa offers maximum comfort and privacy and is also very child friendly with a children’s pool, bedrooms on the ground floor, plenty of space both inside and outside and the beach directly at your front door. The garden is adjacent to the beach, so you are only a few steps away from the sea, which is calm for most of the year with a minor current. In addition, the sandy beach slopes gently into the sea, making it safe for children.
The villa itself is set amidst beautiful, tropical gardens on a 1000 sqm plot. The garden has banana & coconut palms and tropical plants with year-round blooming flowers.
Within the lush gardens you will be greeted with your own impressive private 60 sqm infinity swimming pool. For the children there is a smaller, shallower pool of 9 sqm. Surrounding the pool you will find comfortable sun lounges complete with shady umbrellas and a bale bengong – just perfect for that afternoon nap.
The stylishly furnished and spacious villa can accommodate 10 people and has five bedrooms. Four bedrooms are inside the villa, the 5th bedroom is in the detached guest house. The guest house is located right on the beach and has a bathroom and balcony with fantastic sea views to (romantic) enjoy the sunrise and sunset. The guesthouse also offers a bale benong, this is a wonderful place to enjoy the beautiful scenery on the daybed. The guest house has a romantic bedroom and a private bathroom with toilet, shower and washbasins.
In the villa there are two bedrooms downstairs and two bedrooms upstairs. One upstairs bedroom has a large covered balcony with lounge chairs, allowing you to lay back, relax and enjoy the gentle breeze and spectacular views over the garden and the sea. The other bedroom on the first floor has beautiful views over the rice fields of Bali. The bathroom on the first floor has a shower, toilet and washbasins and is shared between the two bedrooms. The two bedrooms on the ground floor each have an own Balinese-style–bathroom, made of natural stone and have a shower, toilet and washbasins.
On the ground floor of the villa you also find the main entrance, a powder room, a large kitchen with all the necessary kitchen equipment and a living room with a lounge area with TV and DVD player. The living room is furnished with designer furniture that fit well with the beautiful natural environment in which the home is located.
The living room has large glass doors on two sides, which can be completely opened to the two covered terraces with a large dining table and a lounge area for the delightful evenings. The covered terrace outside is an extension of the living room and can be used both day and evening as a wonderful place to enjoy, while the staff prepares the most delicious dishes.
All bedrooms have airconditioning. Also all bedrooms and the living and dining areas (both indoor and outdoor) are equipped with ceiling fans for a comfortable temperature.
On the first floor there is a play area with sports and game attributes such as a ping pong table, football game and darts.
Tastefully and thoughtfully decorated throughout, Villa Cantik is also filled with many ‘homely’ touches such as DVD’s, magazines, books games and free Wi-Fi as we would like our guests to feel comfortable and at home during their stay. The villa also has a washing machine, a safe deposit box to store your personal belongings and there are 2 baby cots and 2 high chairs available for the youngest guests.
The light, airy kitchen is fully equipped with all new, modern appliances should you feel inclined to use them. However, cooking is not something to concern yourself with during your stay as the villa comes with staff, including a cook, 6 days a week!
The staff takes care of the cleaning, the laundry, the grocery shopping and can prepare the most delicious meals for you (breakfast, lunch and dinner). In addition to a housekeeper and a cook, the villa has a gardener and a security guard to take care of your every need and ensure you have a relaxing holiday.
The staff costs are included in the rental rate, also the preparing of all the meals is included.
A local help desk will greet you on arrival and show you around the villa. They will also arrange any sightseeing trips or drivers you may require. As most guests arrive in the late afternoon or early evening, the first dinner and breakfast is included in your rental.
On arrival you will find a welcome package that includes fresh fruit, bread and an assortment of beverages. Whilst groceries after that are at your own expense, the staff are happy to do the shopping for you on a daily basis or, if you prefer, a driver can take you into Lovina or Singaraja to shop at one of the larger supermarkets. Prices for food are still very low on Bali, also eating out in Lovina is very affordable.
The surroundings provide ample scope for exploring, discovery and activities. Beautiful beaches, terraced rice-fields,plantations, mountains, temples and some nice villages and towns are close by. You will find wonderful snorkelling and diving sites and also one of the finest golf courses in Asia that is just an hour’s drive away. And of course the dolphin trips you can make early in the morning on the sea. More and more people are discovering this still pristine, unspoiled and authentic North Bali.
In the villa you will find an information guide with suggestions for trips.
You can ask the staff or the helpdesk to arrange a car and driver for sight seeing trips. The drivers speak English and are also very good guides, they know the most beautiful places to visit on Bali!
Built with traditional Balinese materials and with a large alang alang (Balinese grass) roof, Villa Cantik has been specifically designed to take advantage of the spectacular views offered by its beachside location whilst always ensuring your privacy and comfort during you stay.
The house is recently completely renovated in traditional Balinese modern style with traditional natural materials.
Much attention has been given to comfort and luxury inside and outside the villa; you will enjoy a carefree holiday in this beautiful villa!
As a guest of Villa Cantik you will get a complimentary massage at the nearby Spa. The Spa is beautifully located in the rice fields within walking distance of the villa. Lovina with nice restaurants, bars and local shops is within easy reach, about 12 minutes driving away.
Property type: luxurious, modern and child-friendly villa, built in Balinese style and beautifully situated directly on the beach with spectacular views
- Suitable for up to 10 people
- Spacious (villa 300m², garden 1000m²)
- Detached guest house at the beach side with bedroom, balcony and private bathroom
- 4 Bedrooms in the villa (2 bedrooms on the ground floor and 2 bedrooms on the first floor)
- All bedrooms have a king-size bed, air conditioning, ceiling fans, bedside tables, wardrobes
- 4 Bathrooms with shower, toilet and washbasins (3 bathrooms in the villa and 1 bathroom in the guest house)
- Fun play area on the first floor with sports and game attributes such as a ping pong table, football game and darts
- Powder room in hallway
- Large kitchen with fridge, freezer, gas cooker, microwave, oven, blender, rice cooker, toaster, sandwich maker, coffee maker and water dispenser that dispensers hot, cold and normal temperature water
- Living area with dining table and chairs, lounge sofa and lounge chairs, TV with Indovision satellite connection, DVD-player, DVD’s books, games
- Free wireless Internet
- Ceiling fans in all bedrooms, lounge/dining areas, kitchen and covered terraces
- Large infinity pool of 60 sq mtr, graduated from 1.4 to 2 mtrs
- Shallow children’s pool of 9 sq mtr, 1 mtr deep
- The pools are connected with steps between them, corner steps into each pool
- Outdoor shower for pool
- 3 covered terraces, 2 on the ground floor with outdoor dining table and lounge chairs, 1 upstairs balcony with relax chairs
- Sun terrace with sun beds, cushions and sun umbrellas
- Bale benong with mattress and cushions next to pool and sun bed area
- Second bale benong with mattress and cushions at the beach side
- Beautifully landscaped tropical garden (1000m²) with banana & coconut palms and tropical plants with year-round blooming flowers
- Large grassed area in front of infinity pool
- Three double tents with air mattresses and sleeping bags available
- Bath and bed linen, washing machine, safety deposit box, 2 baby cots and 2 high chairs available
- Parking space available
- Complimentary welcome massage at the nearby Spa
- Including staff 6 days a week (housekeeper & cook, gardener and security guard)